Jewelry tarnishes when it is exposed to the air. This is what creates that blue/brown look. It can also leave marks on your skin if you haven’t cleaned the jewelry item. Therefore we recommend the following:
- Avoid contact with all liquids and chemicals, such as perfume, sea water, mayonnaise, ammonia, chlorinated pool water, hair spray and sweat. Contact with these substances will increase the rate at which tarnishing occurs.
- Ensure your jewelry is not exposed to humidity and is not stored in direct sunlight.
- Try to remove your jewelry when doing homely tasks so they are not exposed to the fluids mentioned above.
- Jewelry can become tangled or caught in clothing while you wear it. Please take extra care when dressing and undressing not to damage or break your jewelry.
- Avoid using ordinary rough cloth for Polishing or cleaning the Jewelry. Always use microfiber jewelry Polishing cloth for a long lasting glitz, and shine in your Jewelry.
- Special care is required for the articles having Natural stones. Rough handling can result in stone removal, and hence their misplacement.
- Store your jewelry in such a way that will protect it and prevent damage. Always lay each piece out separately in Specialized Jewelry boxes. All chains should be stored flat and un-coiled to prevent knotting or curving.
Please take extra care to follow the above instructions, Artisanz are not liable for any losses or damages.
For any further assistance or guidance, please contact us using the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +92-42-35754321-2
- Or you can visit our website at www.artisanz.com.pk
Trademarks, Copyrights & Infringement Disclaimer:
- Artisanz assures that the products are of highest quality value.
- Every effort is made to ensure the legitimacy of this website. Any omissions or errors acquits Artisanz of all prospective liabilities including any delay or failure to supply products.
- All Trademarks, Brand names, Copyrights, Product names and Trade names are the properties of Artisanz.